Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Fast-Forward 3 Months

Halloween



Can you tell Roman was thrilled and Ethan could have cared less? The attitude took a dramatic shift when the first piece of candy was handed out. What a sweet tooth!


Helping Mom and Dad...sort-of


Ethan was so proud of his stacking abilities.
Now, if I can just get him to help me put groceries in the pantry!



Roman enjoyed helping Dad rake leaves this Fall. So much so,
he told Michael they needed to finish the job before taking a nap!


Thanksgiving in Tennessee

As usual, we have zero pictures of the actual feast. We do have photos
of our budding artist and "as long as I am fed, I am happy" toddler.


Did we ever mention how much this boy loves trucks?



Presenting his first masterpiece with his Aunt Gina


Baking Christmas Cookies



Saving the best for last...cookie batter!


Notice the technique...this is how it is done people!

No comments: